Saturday, November 11, 2017

Foreign Subpoena Preparation on the Fly

A law office paralegal recently called me with an emergency, saying her attorney needed a foreign subpoena to conduct a deposition and get records from an out of state witness and they didn't know what to do. 
I was happy to help. For me, it was a simple process, having been doing these for several years in several states. 
The complication in the client's mind was they needed everything done on a rush basis because there were very few days left in the window to get and serve the subpoena. "No problem", I said, "I'll get it done for you".
Having the knowledge to complete a critical task for your client is a godsend, especially when discovery time is running short. The job was done -- the subpoena was issued, the witness was served, and the client is happy. 
It was a good day for all. 
If we can help you, please call me at (623) 640-0602.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment